Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Enjoy a free drink if you are a Hartford resident - TONIGHT!

Yep, that's what I read and that is what I am spreading to all you blog readers today. If you are a Hartford resident, the new Russian Lady on Ann Street is giving you a free drink on the house, and a chance to come and tour the new space before their grand opening. Talk about showing some love to the city! Just show up there between 6pm and 8pm tonight and be prepared to show your ID to prove that you are indeed a resident and not a poser.
The only thing that would make the opening of the Russian Lady better for me is if they were able to recover the statue that used to grace the building's rooftop. My friend and I have been discussing this and feel quite certain that we were not imagining it when we saw the iconic statue in a lobby of a New York city building in the wee hours of the morning. It would be truely amazing if it were returned. That's all I am saying.

Address: 191 Ann Street, Hartford, CT
Website: www.TheRussianLadyHartford.com

No comments:

Post a Comment