Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Free coffee!!!!

Yup, you read right...as I was perusing the Hartford Courant newspaper this morning, a teensy, tiny blue square hidden at the very bottom of the page caught my eye. It reads: "A Free Barista. Thirsty? Stop by Cosi, at 970 Farmington Ave. in West Hartford Center, any day through Friday and say, "I'm Thirsty", to recieve a free tall barista drink. Information: 860-521-8495 or getcosi.com." While I have to say that I am still slightly bitter about Cosi's descion to close the flagship store in Hartford, called Zuzu's (this happened obviously a long time ago!), I won't hold it against them when it comes to free coffee. Afterall, my experience working at Zuzu's is what made me the coffee snob, I am today. Did I say snob? Actually I meant to say coffee "authority". Since it's already Wednesday, I am wondering if this means that you can get a free coffee each day? Anyway, check it out and report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment