Friday, July 2, 2010

Spris Restaurant Tonight- CLOSED


I just found this out and had to share it...another well kept secret that shouldn't be kept secret anymore. Spris Restaurant on Constitution Plaza in Hartford has a happy hour on Thursdays and Fridays (hint, hint) that has Dj Many Rivera spinning. He is one of my favorite Dj's in the Hartford area. I love that he actually brings his vinyl records with him when everyone else has opted for cds, ipods or a laptop. Ugh. And his selection of deep house vibes are just plain sexy. I just found my plans for tonight.


Also noteworthy:
  • 5 for $35 food and wine tastings, the last Thursday of every month.
  • 40% off wine bottles on Mondays and Tuesdays
  • Happy hour - 1/2 priced apps and pizza, $3 beer, $4 martini, $5 wines
http://www.sprishartford.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment