Saturday, July 24, 2010

The very tasty "Taste of Hartford"

It's that time again. To take part in this restaurant tradition, you have to act early and make reservations in advance. Trust me, I completely missed New Haven's Restaurant Week because I wanted to be spontaneous and then I couldn't get a reservation ANYWHERE! Hartford's week begins on July 26th and it costs only $20.10 to enjoy a 3 course gourmet dinner at a variety of restaurants throughout the city. Some of the ones that I plan on trying to visit are: Costa De Sol, La Casona, Salute, and VIVO. Let's face it, since this recession hit, I have had to cut back on eating out quite so much. But at $20.10, it's a great opportunity to check out some of the restaurants that my wallet hasn't afforded me the luxury of visiting yet. Hope to see my fellow foodies out on the town next week! 




http://www.letsgoarts.org/Page.aspx?pid=295


2 comments:

  1. Costa del Sol is a great restaurant!!.. I've been there for lunch with my boss ... it's her favorite spot!!!.... you must try their dessert call "arroz con leche"...it's sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site Rachel, look forward to purusing the goods.
    Best,
    Oren Kugler

    ReplyDelete